Friday, February 14, 2014

Any ideas for gifts for a geek?




Shey


So me and my boyfriend agreed wed make each other a gift for christmas. Hes a huge geek. Loves magic the gathering, fantasy, books, chemistry and things im not really most educated on. Hes teaching me slowly but still. So for gift I was thinking since he loves books and fantasy id make a small fairy tale book since im a great artist and id make him the main character. Im not certain hed love it but im stuck on ideas :c.


Answer
A basket of gourmet treats or carefully selected fresh fruits
is always a welcome gift..

Gifts for a science geek?

Q. My boyfriend adores science and i'd love to get him something related. I wanted to get his DNA printed onto canvas but it's too expensive :(
What could I get him?
We're twenty by the way, so nothing like a chemistry set. I want something super cool.


Answer
check out the tee's at xkcd.com perfect for math/science geeks.

or what about an antique piece of scientific equipment? I recently graduated w/ my degree in math and I friend gave me a Ve-Po-Ad, and antique calculator from the 1930's. It's neat, ironic, and shows he was thoughtful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment