Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Gift ideas for my mum's birthday..?




fas327


Hi
It's my mum's birthday next week and she will be turning 47 and i have no clue what to get her please help...

Thanks



Answer
You can try to find some ideas in this article
http://hubpages.com/hub/Mothers-Day-2010-Cool-Gift-Ideas
it's about mother's day but gifts are gifts

Boyfriend's birthday gift??!!?




kimlbrn


My boyfriend's birthday is coming up, he's turning 33 and I have no idea what to get him. I've already given him cologne, watches, sweaters, and I have no clue what to get him this year.

Can anyone give me some ideas on what to get him?



Answer
Does he love sports? Then a pair of tickets to a sporting event and the additional gift is that he can choose to take you even if you hate sports you'll go and not complain and cheer for his team or he can take his best guy friend and you will again not complain.

Take him out to the best restaurant in town.

Take him "away" for the weekend at a really nice hotel in town. Pack a picnic lunch in a hamper and picnic in the room then order dinner in. Basically don't leave the room until you check out on Sunday.

A gift certificate to a pro shop or sports store, gift cert. to his fav. golf course for a round of play.

A game of paint ball.

Wine of the month club.

Tickets to a concert.

His and her spa day for couples massage

Why am I doing this, he's your guy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment