Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Unique gift ideas for my dad's 50-ish birthday?

Q. Okay so I'm not sure exactly how old he is, but hes definitely getting old. :-P My parents wedding anniv is on the same day so I'm going to take them out to eat, and I bought my mom some clothes. Now, I'm confused what I should buy my dad. I want it to be something unique and different. Any ideas??


Answer
No silly Over the Hill gifts or any of that other junk. My Dad said on his 50th birthday that it was nice to be surrounded by family and no stupid party. Go out to eat and maybe give your Dad a gift card for Lowe's or something he would like. No need to be unique or different. Men aren't into that stuff. They are into Lowe's or even a gift certificate to something he likes. If your Dad is a big baseball fan, buy him two tickets to a baseball game. That is maybe something he wouldn't do for himself.

50th Birthday Food and Gift Ideas?




stayl8749


For a man.?????


Answer
Food gift or food for the party? Food & Wine gifts are my fav type to give for people who seem to have everything they need (like a 50 year old). Gourmet coffees, teas, chocolates always go over well. Grilling gifts always work too - nice grill set, grilling cookbook, you can supplement with a gift basket of spices, sauces, etc. Or a magazine subscription.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment