Wednesday, February 12, 2014

V-Day Gift Under $20?

Q. I NEED HELP I NEED A QUICK GIFT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND UNDER ABOUT $20 ANY SUGGESTIONS?

( Were 15 )


Answer
Go to Walmart and buy a teddy bear or other cute stuffed animal in toys for about 5-10 bucks, then buy her a sampler box of chocolates (about $2), a card ($3), and a red metallic or nice pink gift bag to put it all in and some red tissue paper.

Gift ideas for a 20th wedding anniversary?




DrStev


My parents' 20th wedding anniversary is just around the corner. I just need some gift ideas? Thank you!
I'm 17 years old, so my budget isn't really high. I would appreciate some ideas that are inexpensive.



Answer
The traditional gift for the 20th anniversary is china. So, if your mom collects special china, maybe think about getting her a piece. Or maybe a gift card to a favorite Chinese restaurant.Also, the traditional flower is the day lily, so a nice bouquet filled with lilies would be nice!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment