Sunday, February 9, 2014

One year anniversary gift ideas.?







It is our one year anniversary and I know that she is getting me either an iPhone 4 or an Xbox 360 Slim. Please help. By the way I am on a budget of about $200 or less and I live in a town of about 8000 people and there are no upscale...anything. I want to get her something she will like. She is into history and reading. We cannot have animals. We cannot travel. There are no bands, musicals, theaters, skating rinks, bowling alleys or anything fun where I live. The closest town is 150 miles away and my car cannot go farther than 50. I want to get her something material that she can actually use.


Answer
I am not sure what gift you choose for her, but you can always choose to present it this way... take a stick on and paste it in her wardrobe.. or maybe the mirror, write something romantic... give her a hint that leads to another stick on somewhere else... more the no. of stick ons... more adventure.. more curiosity and more fun... finally when she finds her gift...she'll read the final stick on... "You might have struggled a lil' bit to find the gift for yourself, but you won't take a second to find the real gift of your life... it's always in your heart", and i think she'll like that gesture. good luck , god bless you both... and hey ... Happy Anniversary !

1 year anniversary gift ideas?




Chula


Me and my boyfriend have our one year annivesary coming up pretty soon (it's the day before valentines day actually) but I have no idea what to get for him...I have tried looking at men's jewelry, thought of making a meal of some sort for him, and things like that but nothing seems just right. Any ideas?


Answer
Valentine gift ideas for family and friends:

Valentine cards.
Box of chocolates.
Flowers.
Restaurant dinner.
DVD.
CD.
Theatre tickets.
Gift card.
Books.
Book light that hooks onto book.

1. Visit this website for gift ideas for everyone:
http://www.findgift.com/Holidays/Valentines-Day/

2. Go to this website and click onto the categories at the top bar or scroll down the screen and click onto the pictures for gift ideas.
http://www.gifts.com/ideas/him

3. More gift ideas:
http://www.gifts.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment