Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Birthday gift?




rhea


My boyfriend will be 25 soon and I have this weird idea of giving him 25 gifts; do you think itâs silly? Please help me out with some great ideas so as to what I could gift him on his day!

Thanks in advance...have a great time!
We ve been in a relationship from last 3 years and I want to make it real special thanks to everyone with amazing answers,I would need some more suggestions!



Answer
I don't think you need to give 25 gifts. How about 25 kisses and hugs? I'm sure he would prefer that instead.

Make sure you divide the 25 kisses and hugs throughout the day, but most importantly, make sure you keep count, and don't let him know. At the end of the day, bring it up, hey hun, guess what? I kissed and hugged you your age-number of times. He'll think it'll be cheesy, but cute. Heck I love the idea, lol. Good luck my friend...

What is a good sentimental gift for my boyfriend's 25th birthday?




Carolina


He is a technical kind of guy, he plays World of Warcraft, has built his own computer and generally gets games the night they come out. I have no idea what to get him for his birthday.
He works at a place that has all kinds of gadgets so they wouldn't be something I can get him. In otherwords, hes a tech guy whos got everything.

What should I get him? I got him something with a picture of me for christmas and he's not into concerts. Help?

He likes history, and WW1 and 2. he's a hard guy to figure out but I want to give him something he'll love.

What is a memorable or sentimental gift that i could get my boyfriend for his 25th?



Answer
You cannot always get a gift centered around that person you like. Try to get something not what he likes but something that he will be turned on for who you are. The ratio could preferably be something like 40% what he likes : 60% on how cool you are. You need to switch the game!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment