Monday, February 10, 2014

Retirement gift, any ideas?




ChiCa


My coworker is going to retire after 35 yrs of service. She is a shoe and jewelry lover. What could be an original and nice gift ? I'm thinking in getting a gift card should it be the best way to go ?
Any ideas, suggestions?



Answer
There is a gift item that is available in many card & gift shops called "Just the right shoe".
Neat gift idea for the shoe lover since they are fabulous designs AND collectors items, while being not too expensive. I have both given & received them as gifts and they are a very special keepsake item.
Check out the designers shop:

http://www.lorrainevail.com/shop/

Should I bring a gift for a retirement?




Nicole


I worked with a woman for six years as an assistant teacher, and she's now retiring. Should I bring a gift to her reception? Flowers? A gift card? I'm not sure if its expected.


Answer
Flowers are fine for a retirement gift, but check with the other
teachers make sure they aren't donating towards a larger gift.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment