Friday, February 7, 2014

Birthday gift for 45 year old?




Rose


I'm planning a surprise party for my dad. I'm SO at a loss of what to get for a gift though.
Some of his interest are music, fishing, football, electronics. I'm a broke college kid though so that's the tough part, finding something under $100 that he would like. Any ideas? Thanks!



Answer
Spend some time with him.. Thats better than a gift.. Its memorable Nd priceless but it will mean alot to your father.. Lol go on a fishing trip :D

A good Birthday gift for my 45 year old sister's?




RD


I need to buy something for my sister.I'll be visiting her over seas for her birthday on the july4th.
I need help to decide what, that is not fragile, is unique and easy to travel with.
Something under $100 little above is OK.
First I thought I will pay for the stuff that she asked me to bring (Chocolates,Handbags, Perfumes )but then the surprise is gone.So I need to buy something apart from that.& more so I will reach there in June and I can not hide it from her till the birthday.
Little about her :She likes branded stuff & has almost everything.
I want to give her THE BEST as she is the BEST
Thank you in advance!
I would have like the stickykicks if it was for a younger person,but I need a gift for older person and something sober not kiddish!
But I will buy that for my younger sister though.
Thanks for the suggestion.



Answer
Either you can keep the handbag etc. separate and tell her you didn't find them or say this is from my side as your b'day gift. come on she is your sister and will understand.
If you want you can buy her one more handbag or some other branded stuff like a wallet to go with the bag, perfume or cosmetic set.

Hope you find the perfect gift for her!
Good Luck !!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment