Sunday, February 2, 2014

How do Amazon gift cards work?




RiverEdits


Do they work like iTunes gift cards? Like can you get six $50 Amazon gift cards & it'll add each to your balance online(like iTunes)? I wanna buy these sunglasses on Amazon, & they're $250. So I was just gonna buy six $50 Amazon gift cards so it would add up to $300. Will it work? Btw I've also seen Amazon KINDLE gift cards? Do they work for ANY purchase on Amazon too? Jw..


Answer
Purchases are deducted from the Amazon.com Gift Card balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Amazon.com Gift Card account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Amazon.com Gift Card, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. Amazon.com may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Amazon.com Gift Cards that they purchase.

Further info here :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/gc/?ie=UTF8&tagâ¦

Transfer Gift Card Money to Amazon.ca?







Hi I have $15 on my amazon.com account and would like to transfer them to my amazon.ca account cause they are useless on amazon.com cause I live in Canada (The account is the same for amazon.com and amazon.ca) Well I smashed my iPhone 3GS Screen and need to get it replaced so I want to use the $15 i have from gift cards.

Here is the product I would like to buy, it is around $10

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B002YVN6VS/ref=asc_df_B002YVN6VS1633550?smid=A9M8PF7TMJFVZ&linkCode=asn&creative=395393&creativeASIN=B002YVN6VS&tag=shopbotca-20

is there anyway I can do this?

Thank You!



Answer
Gift cards are specific to the locale. You can not transfer amazon.com gift cards to other amazon websites.

Amazon.com gift cards are valid only at Amazon.com
Amazon.ca gift cards are valid only at Amazon.ca

and so on for other amazon websites.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment