Tuesday, February 4, 2014

what gift i ask for from Dubai??




YOOKEE


a friend of mine is coming next week from dubai, he asked me what to buy for me as a gift , as he will & his girlfriend stay over!
whats special in dubai to ask for??

also he asked me other then the gift, if i need him to buy me something & i pay him back when he arrives!!!

electronics...nahhh... i m going this summer to USA, its much cheaper there!!
no camel & no shisha!!!
have dozens of these things!!
I live in Egypt & orginally from Lebanon !!



Answer
A Burj Al Arab replica in glass. This one will just scream DUBAI.

to send gift to india from dubai?




ME


Could some1 pls help me and tell me where i can place oders to send gifts to india FROM dubai....???? Please give me TRUTABLE websites,having head offices here,so that i can go and pay in person. Please tell me websites besides jennyflowers.com and giftexpress.com???? pls reply ASAP!!!!


Answer
http://www.bestwishesonline.com/cgi-bin/bwoindex.pl?ProcessCode=htmlfile&Filename=home.htm

Hope this will be of help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment