Saturday, February 8, 2014

Mum's 60th birthday gift trouble...HELP!?




akashacora


It's my mum's birthday on tuesday and I will get something for her tomorrow. I need to come up with something creative. It doesn't have to be something I'll buy. If you have any idea how I would surprise her by doing crafts (but not something cheap looking because she's turning 60). It's a special birthday and I'm not thinking of clothing. She's a fancy woman. She wouldn't want a book and recalling, she's turning 60. PS. I'm 16, don't have a credit card and live in Turkey so I'd love it if you could help me out!


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP.
Thanks!



Answer
take her to a show in afternoon then tea and scores give her present at tea your lovely

How can I best acknowledge a special old friends 60th birthday when I accidentally did one month too soon?




Liz


This friend lives in Paris and I am in australia and we have not seen each other for 40 years, but email often.We are both women.I sent her a present,a card and a phone call! What can I do for the actual day that would be special?


Answer
That is too funny about the early birthday. That is very classy of you to send anything in the first place.

I agree with the other guy, if you can afford it, go visit her. Or send her an open ended ticket to come see you when she can. You will hit her birthday gift out of the park!!! (Good thing)

Another great idea, Put together a variety basket of your favorite foods, coffee, and bevys from australia and send with a note saying, I wish you were here so we could celebrate this day together, so here's a little taste of my home to enjoy on your birthday. It's classy, creative and you will save a ton on the gift by not ordering a premade one and doing it yourself. Good luck, I'm sure you will make her day very special. After all, what are friends for???




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment