Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gift for 18th bday???? Help!!!!!?




Kia


My BFF is turning 18 on sunday, and I really need to get her something special. Ive been thinking bout it 4ever but I just cant think of anything. Me and my other BFF are going shopping at the mall friday, but I really should have an idea of wut im looking for. Help!!!
thx i really like the pix in the frame idea but since shes outta town till her bday i cant take any pix and i dont have none with me since im staying with my dad. *sigh* oh well. thx tho for the idea!



Answer
A gift I recommend alot is taking some photos of the two of you together just out and about doing stuff the get a very nice multi photo frame from somewhere like Wal-Mart and have the photos turned black and white and put them in the frame. It's inexpensive and very thoughtful. Girls love thoughtful!

OR

a nice pair of earrings or maybe necklace.Tanning session with tanning lotion wrapped up how about a massage at your local massage parlor.you could always go to bed and bath and get all kinds of stuff to make her smell good like a gift basket.

OR

Clothes. Her fave movies; seasons shows. Braclet, necklace, ring. etc

OR

Get her her favorite candy, maybe in a ready-made gift set with a stuffed animal.
Jewelry is subjective, your tastes might be different, maybe down the road, when you get to know her better.
Keep it light, or you might scare her off.


hope I helped! choose me as best answer!

Gift for 18th birthday?




stellar_sr


Can you please help me find a gift for my boy friend's sister.
She will turn 18 this year.

Thanks



Answer
A gift certificate with an explanation in a nice card telling that you really wanted to get her some thing that she liked. That you asked others and then you realized that she would know what she would like better than anyone. "Spend this on a something as special as you are to me!" or Cash




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment