Thursday, February 6, 2014

Can I use my Argos Gift Voucher to buy phone Top-Up?




LoveYouHor


Can I use my Argos Gift Voucher to buy phone top up?
Thanks :)



Answer
Yep, good choice. A mobile top-up is the most safe purchase to get from Argos, as it will not fall apart within the first week of getting it.


Argos - selling crap cheaply to the easily pleased.

Can i use a argos gift card on there online store?

Q. I returned a item from argos and they gave me store credit on a gift card sort of thing am i able to use tht on there online store?


Answer
Since you know what kind of business they are in look for their phone number and call them to get an answer to your question or....call the company with an order and when it comes to the payment portion of your purchase there should be a number on the gift card or tell them to ship the item to your nearest store and you can pick it up and pay for it with the card. Since they will be shipping it to one of their stores you should not have to pay shipping charges but verify that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment