Sunday, February 2, 2014

Birthday gift for hubby !!?

Q. Hiiee !! My hubby's b'day is coming closer ( its in Dec actually ) . I wanna do something really exciting and unique. Can you suggest any ideas how to celebrate his b'day ? We're living in uk n our families r in india. We just got married b4 5 months so this is gonna be his first b'day with me !! Help me !!
Also, suggest some good birthday gifts to give !!!


Answer
Provide him with the gift of that beaver of yours. Most guys could care less about a Tie, Shirt, Shorts or anything else like that.

The only other kind of gift a man would like for his birthday is you not having any debt and having money in the bank. There's nothing like a woman with good credit and money in the bank (that also is slinging beaver and head).

Birthday gift for a married Indian woman?




thebengali


What should I get for my friend/sister.....She is from India (I am from Bangladesh)....She is married and is 23 years of age. What is the best birthday gift for her?


Answer
gold




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment