Friday, February 7, 2014

Christmas gift for aunt. women 30-50 answer please!!?




Skin Fan


ok so i got my aunts name for christmas and i have NO idea what to get her. she is about 45ish and has 2 grown kids and one grandbaby. shes a nurse and i really don't know that much about what she likes. the gift needs to be less than $30. i want it to be a good, fun gift. not like a blanket or lotion. ANY ideas would be GREAT!!!
thanks again!!



Answer
Nephew,

The one thing going for most woman is this ; we are very sentimental and gush with pride with our grandchildren pictures and can't wait to show them to anyone and everyone.

What I was given for my birthday last week was a Memory of the Heart Book and it was filled with all my children's pictures and my 12 grandchildren they got those things that are like clouds with the point that you can write funny things with some of the pictures and it was a blast.
You see with this gift it will last for ever and every time she wants to show visitors and probably bring it to work she will say " Is this the nicest gift that my thoughtful nephew got me for my birthday" and your name and how great you are will go on for years until finally she has exhausted the entire town and they all know you gave her that book years ago and now you have children and grandchildren.
This Book can be bought at Kohls or Target and there are times and around this time is a great time. they are fantastic looking and there are times they have them buy one get one free and that's what I did and got and paid for two and got two free for my grandchildren and me.
The varieties are unbelievable and it gets a 10 for all they show and the prices are great.
Hope I have given you a decent choice, and remember how she'll brag on you.
Simply shy

what is a good gift for a woman's 30th birthday? or how much $ as a gift certificate?




Z


(she is a co-worker)


Answer
you can get her a 40-50 dollar gift certificate to go to eat if you are close with her, or a bottle of wine, spa gift certificate,
If you are not close with her: 25-30 would be plenty to spend.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment