Monday, February 17, 2014

What gifts do women buy for guys?

Q. Valentines day is coming up and a lot of guys always buy women flowers or chocolates, what are the stereotypical gifts that a woman would buy for a guy?
Hey Vianka if you hate cheesy gifts how would you feel about a robot as a valentines gift? I thought it was cool! she didn't like it and dumped my a*s the day after.
Rio you tight git! that's like giving someone a photocopy of a book.
Lol, Rainbow I just googled those pants, LMAO :-D


Answer
A stereotypical gift I guess is buying silk boxer shorts or buying lingerie for myself and surprising him. But I hate cheesy gifts like that.

For past Valentine's days I've made extra special home cooked meals with dessert. I usually don't buy him a gift other than that, and he's never given me a gift for Valentine's day, either.

Edit@Johno: I love robots and remote control things!! I want a mini remote control helicopter. http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/rc/934c/ My husband already has a full-sized remote helicopter, but it requires too much space. Maybe I'll get him a mini one and then I can play with it, too. Sorry you got dumped, but at least it saved you from the trouble of having to do it yourself (if you know what I mean). Hehehe.

A special gift, would women like it?




derric


For my girlfriends b'day, im thinkin of iving her a top with her name printed among with other famous people born on the same date. i'll do cool graphics as im a graphic designer and do such designs for t-shirts
now she's quite obssesd with her name coz its unique nd pretty. shes even got it tattooed on herself.
girls plz say wa wud u tink of a gift like this??



Answer
Giving this gift to your g is to little you need to also buy her some other gift like flower some toys or dolls bring her out for dinner like that.Ok ok and i am a boy.J.C Cool




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment