Wednesday, February 19, 2014

16th birthday gifts for someone fussy?




cheska


It's my boyfriends 16th birthday in just over a month and I don't know what to buy. He got me an engraved bracelet worth £50 for my 16th so I want to make sure that his is special as well.
I'm thinking about getting 16 mini funny gifts for him that are just cheap and then one special gift but I can't decide what the one special gift should be. I would like to get him a bracelet but I don't know whether he'd wear it and I don't want to get the same as he got me.
His two favourite things are YuGiOh and Sonic The Hedgehog so if you could think of a special gift that's good to get someone you love and/or includes the things he likes then you will get 10 points.
Please help.
Also, don't say a b***job because that's not special seen as he gets them often enough, and will probably be getting one anyway.



Answer
Turning 16 is a definite milestone birthday that most teenage boys dream about for a long time. Sure they would all like a car, but in reality what they're looking for is a gift that says they are becoming adults. Sweet 16 gifts for a boy should be a bit more elaborate than what you would normally purchase and can also give them a taste of independence.

Driver's Training
Every 16-year-old boy dreams of getting a car for his birthday. But if a car is not in your budget, you can still keep his driving dream alive by purchasing driving lessons. Most driver's education centers are able to build a package for you, depending on how much you want to spend. Packages usually include a combination of classroom instruction and in-car training. This will give him the skills and confidence he needs behind the wheel to be a responsible driver, a truly priceless gift.

Electronics
Most boys are thrilled to get electronics for their birthdays. For their 16th birthday however, consider staying away from the video games and get them a more mature electronic. Ideas are a digital camera to capture their experiences, a laptop that can help with homework, or a cellphone that keeps them in touch with family as they start to gain more independence. The choices can be overwhelming, so if you're unsure about what to get, a gift certificate for a local electronic store will be appreciated just as much.

Tickets
Most boys have a favorite sports team or band, and getting tickets to see them live is something they will remember for a long time. Purchase two tickets so they can pick a best friend to share the experience with. If you want to get something beyond the tickets, consider getting their favorite player's jersey that they can wear to the game, or for an extra fee some arenas will even make a birthday announcement. If your 16-year-old is not a sports fan, a band T-shirt is a great alternative.

Birthday Gift.............?




Cosmicgirl


So I went in the coat closet because I was looking for a craft box because I wanted to make some earrings and stuff. Anyways I found a bag with a really pretty dress and an overcoat that my mom really liked for me a couple of weeks ago in a store. My birthday is in a few days so I can only guess that it's for it. But for my birthday I wanted something else, and it was pretty important to me. Plus I don't want my mom to spend so much money on a thing that I'll wear once, and that's not my style anyways. It's always been like this on my birthday, my dad for example bought me an expensive tennis rocket even though I hate tennis, but he loves it. It has always been expensive, never personal, but I don't want to be mad, but should I tell my amazing mom that she shoud return it, I don't want to be sad...?


Answer
I think a personalized gift is always the most special and unique birthday gift.

You can send a present, not too expensive or cheap, special is ok :)
This time, have a try for digital scrapbook with picture of birthday person, which can be easily made with scrapbook maker program, no computer skills needed. Digital scrapbook program offers a bundle of premade fabulous templates, and your digital photos can be quickly transformed into a stunning SCRAPBOOK page. Print it free in full color at home and signature to send her as birthday gift.

Try to customize a digital scrapbook as birthday gift right now,
http://www.photo-collage-software.com#173




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment