Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Comcast Visa Gift Card Promotions?




Katie


Did the Blast Plus Comcast double play bundle offered in February 2013 (49.99/month with 6 months free HBO) come with a 50.00 visa gift card?


Answer
I have a website listed in the source section that could better answer your question.

Test drive a BMW for a gift card promotion scam?




Jeanna


In Oct 2010 I participated in a invitation only promotion from BMW. BMW sent me a envelope in the mail stating that if I test drove any BMW I would receive a $50.00 American Express gift card. I test drove the vehicle and submitted all the information they requested but never received the gift card. It has been over 8 months and I have contact BMW over 10 times via phone calls and email about this issue but they keep telling me they are looking into why I haven't received the promotional gift card yet and have no updates for me.

As a matter of principal I want my $50.00 gift card and I am fed up with BMW's bi-weekly phone messages telling me they are looking into the status of me receive the gift card. Is this something I can contact the Better Business Bureau about?



Answer
You are getting a free handout AND they are keeping in touch with you regarding a $50 GIFT CARD and are calling it a scam?

Some nerve. Typical Gen Y generation - you expect everyone in live to give you something for nothing and you whine and complain when it doesn't go perfectly. Im guessing you are 25 or younger.

I suggest you get a life and start worrying about more important things.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment