Saturday, February 22, 2014

target gift-card question?




smileyskit


if i wanted to purchase something on target.com for under $50, and had a giftcard for about $100, do i still need a credit card, or can i just use my giftcard alone?
oh, and can i reload it or add money to it?



Answer
The gift card should be enough by itself.

EDIT: Yes, most gift cards can be reloaded. Note: there is usually an extra charge to add money to a gift card and some gift cards require that the money be used in a particular time frame or they will start deducting from the balance.

Target Gift Card?




Timber Wol


Can I use my target gift card to buy a visa gift card? I really don't have any use for a target gift card, so I wanted to buy a visa gift card so I could use it anywhere....So back to the original question...Can I use my target gift card to buy a visa gift card?

Howls,
Timber Wolf
D*a*m*n I guess my giftcard is going on eBay then....lol



Answer
No target gift cards can only be used for target merchandise or services, visa and other compay gift cards are not considered target merchandise, i ran into this problem with them when i tried to do that , but they wouldn't budge/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment