Wednesday, February 19, 2014

anniversary gift?

Q. me and my husband have been married for going on 8 years this year, and i need someting to get him going. dont get me wrong we have a very great sex life, but i want to give him something extra on our anniversary.


Answer
Get him something on a chain he can wear around his neck. Make it something that he'll remember you by, day and night.

Make sure you include a blank card that you fill out telling him just exactly why these 8 years have meant so much to you. He'll probably read it, see the chain and you'll bring a tear to his eye.

Congratulations. I hope you have 50 years more together.

One Year Anniversary Gift!?




Cassandra


I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year. Our anniversary is on August 8th. I don't know what to buy him. It's hard to do this on such short notice, but I'm trying my best to make it an amazing gift.
PLEASE HELP (/.\)



Answer
You could get him an insulated nylon picnic container or a basket weave one with a promise to pack it for a picnic & a day at a lake or river. Some of the basket weave ones come with a checkered tablecloth, plastic plates & dinnerware & plastic wine glasses, though it wouldn't have to be wine that you're drinking if it's not allowed where you're going. I've seen these online for about $65, but I know I saw these one summer at Trader Joe's, a small chain grocery store, for around $20. Besides, you could outfit your own.

Another idea would be to play miniature golf with one of you paying for that & the other paying for dinner, pizza, or ice cream afterward.

Another would be big beach towels for each of you & a couple of plastic swimming rafts. That, too, might be a special day of swimming & maybe renting canoe.

Or get him a pair of decorate votive candle holders with the candles to go in them, sometimes found at health food stores, gift shops, or import shops.

The main thing is that you're spending time with each other with this anniversary together. Get him a blank note card & write something for public eyes on the inside but tuck a more personal sweet note on separate paper inside the card..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment