Friday, February 21, 2014

What do you think of this poem?




Debra M.


Little old lady
Who sits in a chair
Who are you really
And why do I care?
I feed you, I dress you.
I answer your call
I go home exhausted
I give you my all.
You were a woman,
\ mother the same as I.
To see where life has left you
Makes me want to cry.
Where did your life take you
What have you seen?
Was life kind to you,
Did you find it mean?
You cannot answer
Your mind no longer hears
You have left all this behind
Somewhere along the years.
Know that I will be here,
Until God gives you peace.
I will hold your hand
On the day you find release.
Until then I will love you,
I will care for you every day.
God grant you happiness here,
Until you go His way
.And when you leave us,
And it is said that you have died.
I will say here was a woman,
With dignity and pride.
LOL yes I work in a Nursin home and many times we are the only ones holding a hand when a person leaves this world.



Answer
Superb poem. My Gran recently passed away after having Alzheimer's for over 10 years. I wrote a heart-felt poem for her to read at the funeral and would have loved to have read your one too. Keep writing the poetry - you have a gift. (And thank you for reminding me of my Gran).

Why are white men very sexist?




How you du


So I go to a mixed college, white, blacks and hispanics. its funny though cause its a small class, 3 black guys,1 dominican, 1 puerto rican and, 2 whites and like 7 girls (of all races)
anyway the black guys just love women, all they do is talk about girls.. same with the hispanics.
then when it comes to the white guys, 1 is gay, 1 is realllllly unbelievably sexist. the sexist white guy who is called sam, is always talking like women are weak, women are a waste of time, women should be chained to the kitchen, would should be cleaning, men should never clean its not there job. and then this black guy hugo, is always fighting back saying "dont f---ing talk about women like that, your mad! you came from a women, men have arms and legs to they should clean and women shouldn't being in the kitchen, just quit your sexist s---" and then that sam kid is always starting fights making women feel tiny and dumb! and the gay white dude all he talks about is women being ugly, all damn day... ? and every black and hispanic disagree.

then like the teacher would say to people "would you rather a son or daughter" then the white guys would say "of course a son, a daughter would be a waste of space id hate a daughter, she would probably be ugly!" then the blacks would say "aww i would love a cute little daughter"

its quite weird though, cause my dad is black and my mom is white, my dad prefers me and my sister over my brother, he said he never wanted a son, and he hopes i only have daughters and stuff.(thats why i love my dad he makes me feel special, i feel bad for my white cousins there dad makes them feel like a piece of useless waste cause there girls) my white uncles hateee there daughters and love there sons like there gay or something....! and all my white cousins are sexist, all i hear is sexist jokes about women all day "women are stupid, women should die, women should be chained to the kitchen, i hate women, women are really dumb" and they aren't even sexually attracted to women :\ then my black cousins are always saying "girls are princesses, girls are so beautiful, i love women, women are a gift from God!" and they look at women as "gifts" whereas the white guys look at women as "someone to cook for them"

I love it when men love women.. so thats nothing to be ashamed of. but it seems like a large majority of white men are sexist. kinda weird. i blame white women though, all my white aunts make there sons fat and lazy, and all my black aunts are strict and stuff..
any one else notice this?



Answer
ya white guys are assholes...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment