Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gift ideas.....10 points for best answer.....?




Dustin


I need to get a gift for my stepmom that ive known for like 6 years, also her sister is coming up from texas, I was thinking of getting them a gift together. Maybe a show, but the only thing playing in my area is that stupid Bob Marley (comedian). I need new ideas... By the way, they're kinda higher class women..
Also im a massage therapist, I wont work on family. It seems kinda weird to send them for a massage. And also she is leaving day after new years..



Answer
The combined gift was a good idea as long as they are close and have sometime to use it together after the holidays.

You could get the a gift card to a day spa enough for two manicures and pedicures.

a gift card for 2 dinners at a nice restaurant in your area.


Edit: If the spa idea is out then I would do the nice dinner and movie gift card. Is there a city near you where you could get the gift cards for that has more choices than just comedy?

Would you pay $100 for 10 christmas gifts?




Sweet Luvv


I'm selling 10 premade gift sets on ebay for $100....they are already in gift boxes with gift tags. I was just wondering if $100 was too much? The economy is really slow right now so I wanted to make it reasonable...would you pay $100 for 10 gifts??
It is a Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion, Shower Gel, and Bath Sponge. They are already in gift boxes with a ribbon and gift tag attached.



Answer
Sincerely speaking, $10 per gift is really not that expensive; but you just cannot expect one person buys all 10 gift boxes.

If the gifts can be sold separately, that would be much easier for you to sell them to different people.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment