Sunday, November 3, 2013

What do I get my grandmother for her 75th birthday?

gifts for her 75th birthday
 on July 25, 2013  Sommers recently marked the conclusion of its 75th ...
gifts for her 75th birthday image



Renzo Grac


Today is her birthday, and I think it's safe to say grandparents are the hardest to shop for. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!


Answer
Older people don't need much. Bring her flowers, wish her a happy birthday and give her a peck on the cheek. Stay as long as you can and talk to her over her happy life when she was young. Really, little things mean a lot to seniors.. there is no greater gift you can give to an older person except a little of your time, and it would mean more to them than anything else in the world.

Surprise 75th Birthday party for My Mother? Pl give Ideas?




dipndry


Lily is my mother and we want to surprise her by giving her 75TH Birthday Party and She has No idea,Please give me ideas for Party?

What Gift should we give her ?



Answer
You should get her a shirt or teddy bear that says:
S o
H appy
I 've
T urned
75

If you didn't catch on, read the first letters going down. You can order embroidered and printed items online at www.universityfashions. com I saw that on their site; it was in the teddy bear section.

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment