Sunday, November 3, 2013

What to gift to a girl that's important for me.?

gift ideas for her 40th
 on ... New Milestone-40th Birthday Gifts for Her : Gifts For Her Just Because
gift ideas for her 40th image



Artur L


Hey, What can I gift to a girl I like and we are in same college course, we are all the time together as best friends. ANd I offended her a bit today but she fully assures me everything is fine and even though everything may be fine I still want to gift her something as apology gift. Ideas? Max budget: 40 euro.

We both are 18 years old.



Answer
Maybe for next time http://www.cafepress.com/geochembio.528634814

Whats a good gift idea for my girlfriend?







me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 5 months, and i want to get her something special for our 5 month anniversary. im 14 and shes 15, so not anything TOO ridiculous, i just need some nice gift ideas.


Answer
well girls always love jewelry.it dosnt have to be expensive.for example i have lord and taylors near me and they have expensive jewelry but at the same time they reduce alot of it in this section.they always have juicy earrings on sale are like 30 to 40 dollars.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment