Friday, November 8, 2013

What are suitable pixie gifts for christmas?

gift for her office
 on ... blogger Penelope Trunk. Her advice:
gift for her office image



sheref


We are exchanging gifts at my office and I have no idea what to buy.
It should cost no more than US$20
any ideas?



Answer
If this is a grab bag, you will need to get something that could be used by either a man or a woman. You could get them something they could use at ther desk such as a mini water cooler, a reuseable and reheatable coffee cup with a pound of coffee, the same could go with a nice mug paired with chocolates and coffee, any gift card to a local restaurant would be good. Or you could always buy alcohol. That will spice up any office party! :)

How do I give a thank-you note to a whole office?

Q. My fiancee and I received a gift card as a wedding gift from my office. Who do I send the thank you card to? I'm the receptionist and I open the mail, so I can't just drop one in the mail addressed to the company. Do I give it to the person in charge of the office? Even though the gift was from everyone?


Answer
I think the first person has a great idea - bring some homemade goodies in for everyone as a way to say thanks. You can put a little note next to the goodies that expresses how much you appreciated the gift. Or send and email to everyone thanking them and letting them know that you have treats for them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment