Monday, November 4, 2013

what is the proper way to word gift cards only for a person having a celebrating their birthday?

gift for her 40th birthday
 on home birthday gifts 40th birthday gifts black 40th birthday red wine ...
gift for her 40th birthday image



Divastarr


I am helping a friend plan her 40th birthday-but she does want any gifts-she would prefer a gift card. I am not sure about the wording. What I am looking for is a catchy phase.


Answer
You cannot tactfully ask for gifts of any kind on an invitation. It is very rude. It's also not proper to host your own birthday party. There is no polite way to do what you're asking. Sorry.

Any suggestions for a birthday gift for a 40 year old man?




bleweyez20


He is my good friend's husband. It is his 40th birthday party on Saturday. I have no clue what to get for his gift. He does not drink or smoke, lives a comfortable life, and is employed as a wholesale fitness equipment sales manager.
Any good ideas for a gift....gag gift or serious.
I welcome all suggestions.



Answer
How about the movie; '40 yr old virgin'. That ought to get a laugh.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment