Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What gifts can be always accepted by males regardless to their age and interests?

gift for her 25th birthday
 on Her birthday cake and balloons.
gift for her 25th birthday image



Zoe303


I can't really decide what I should get my brother for his 25th birthday!! so is there a gift that he would accept happily regardless to his interests??


Answer
nice branded watch

Good birthday present to give my husband while on our cruise?




Sweet Sout


We are going on a cruise for his 25th birthday and on his actual birthday I want to give him a birthday present, what would be a good idea? It's got to be something small that I can stick into my luggage without him noticing and something that we can easily take back home. What would be the best gift? Thanks in advance!!


Answer
If you'll be in port, go with an excursion or shore activity, geared towards what he likes. No danger of it being discovered early, and memories (to take back home!) last a lifetime.

And if you're feeling really adventurous and in a port where it's an option, go for something like this - guaranteed most memorable birthday ever!!!

http://honeymoons.about.com/od/nudecaribbean/Nude_Beaches_in_the_Caribbean.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment