Friday, November 8, 2013

What is the best gift for my husband 35th birthday?

gift for her 35th birthday
 on What to Get Kate Moss for Her 35th Birthday - BitchBuzz Style
gift for her 35th birthday image



udadeanz


Actually I already have 2 gift for him? First, a trip for our second honeymoon at Bali Indonesia which I already booked.Second, a new sport rim for his Merc. Which one is the best?


Answer
Wow - nice gifts. Recession not affecting you at all, huh?

How old do you have to be to adopt a cat in texas?




Dink


I wanted to give my mother a cat or kitten for her 35th birthday as a suprise, since she is a huge cat lover and has been wanting to get one for years . So I cannot have her come with me to an adoption shelter or similar place of business. If 18 or older, any suggestions on how to get her one?


Answer
You must be 18. And it's a bad idea to pick out a pet for another person. You can get a gift certificate for the adoption fee from a shelter, or print out one "good for one cat" type certificate on your computer, and wrap that up for her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment