Saturday, November 2, 2013

What kind of flowers should I get the woman I am dating?

gift for women on first date
 on My First Communion Poem - FindGift.com
gift for women on first date image



Kevin R


We have been on 4 dates during the past month and things seem to be going well. For our next date, I thought I would give her flowers, so no occasion, except that I want to convey that I really like her. We are both in our mid to late 20s. During this time of year in the mid-atlantic region, what is a good idea for flowers and I don't want to be cliche and give her roses? Thanks!


Answer
If you know any of her friends, then talk to them and ask them not to mention anything. Find out what her favourite flower is, that shows effort. Sure the friend will tell her even if they agree not too, but that also shows effort.

Plus, it's also a good idea in case the friend turns around and says she suffers badly from hey fever, that way you can get plastic flowers as a gimmicky gift to prevent a romantic gift turning into a miserable date.

What do you think of a 22 year old woman dating a 64 year old man?




Lasata


He sends me gifts all the time and is very kind.


Answer
If you don't have a problem with it then go for it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment