Thursday, November 7, 2013

What's the best thing I can do for my boyfriend before he leaves for boot camp?

gifts for her first date
 on Bachchans plan a quiet, private birthday party for Aaradhya ...
gifts for her first date image



Thunda Thi


My boyfriend of 3 years has plans for the Navy and is going to boot camp in September. His birthday is in the same month, but unfortunately, he won't be here with his family and friends to celebrate it. Any suggestions of what I can plan? A party with all of us? An awesome gift? A date with just us two?


Answer
You should give him everything. A date. A gift...but make it something he can take with him. And of course a birthday party!

How can I improve my date?

Q. I plan to go to the movies then dinner then exchange christmas gifts. The date will last from 1~2pm to 10pm so I don't think my plan covers the available time.

What else can I do


Answer
hang out at home. talk to her and sit by the fire. you could go play mini golf or something silly.sitting with her and listening to music sounds like a fun thing to do later. you could go to the park too. sounds like a lucky girl if you are really trying to make this special. good luck and merry christmas!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment