Sunday, November 3, 2013

What would be the perfect gift for an autistic boy aged 4?

gift for her birthday uk
 on ... gift categories 18th birthday gifts 21st birthday gifts 21st birthday
gift for her birthday uk image






I need a birthday gift for a faily friends son. He likes cars but nothing too complicated. I dont know much about autism as he hasnt been diagnosed for long, it came to light as he doesnt yet speak. I just want a gift that he will enjoy playing with.

im in UK so websites Uk based only please.



Answer
Wedgit blocks would be perfect, they are easy to use and have many possibilities for building. Added plus they come in bright colors and are considered educational!

http://www.wedgits.co.uk/home.htm

What kinds of food do they eat in the UK that is different than here in the US?




Paw Prints


For my 16th birthday gift I'm visiting my friend for the first time that lives in the UK that I met through Facebook a year and a half ago. We've grown very close friends but since I'm American and use to here how much different is the UK going to be when I hang out with her and her mother, father? I will take any help.


Answer
In terms of food, there is hardly any difference just a bit more traditional
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_cuisine

On hanging out in the UK,it depends where, but i'm sure you'll have a great time regardless.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment