Sunday, November 3, 2013

What was the first gift my true love sent on the sixth day of Christmas?

gift for her to say i love you
 on ... say i love you app helps you whip out the inner great poet in you
gift for her to say i love you image



Duderoni


What was the first gift my true love sent on the sixth day of
Christmas?



Answer
maids a milking or geese a layin

What kind of gift should I get a John Deere fanatic?




PoloPrince


I have my horse boarded at this farm where the owner's husband has to help me way to much because my horse doesn't allow me to catch him. I always feel really bad about it and thank him tremendously but I want to get him a gift. He loves John Deere....what would a guy in his 50s like as a gift ...maybe John Deere labeled?


Answer
Likes John Deere? Likes horses?
How about a John Deere horse drawn mower?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment