Monday, November 4, 2013

What birthday gift should i give to her?

gifts for her first date
 on Valentines Day - Valentine Ideas - Romantic Valentines Day Ideas, What ...
gifts for her first date image



AKEEBAJEII


I hv a friend,she told me of her bthday coming soon&she demand 4 gift.No dating yet btw us for now.So,my qstion is,wat kind of bthday gift sud i give to her.


Answer
Put together a movie night themed gift basket. Go find a medium size basket from Goodwill, Go to dollar store/Wal-Mart and load up basket with: Microwave popcorn, Sodas, Candy and DVD.

What are some date and/or gift ideas for one year anniversary?




Macy


It's approaching our one year anniversary soon, and I want to do something special for my boyfriend. I want all kinds of ideas, from gift ideas, date ideas, even sexual ones. We are going to a theme park for that weekend with a group, but I want to do something special, just the two of us. And I want to surprise him with some stuff. Any ideas are appreciated. :)


Answer
Sexy lingerie to wear for him




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment