Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Women who are addicted to pregnancy?




Rebellovin


I found this article on MSN homepage.
It reads -And this is just a quote from it-

Having babies isn't addictive in the way that alcohol and narcotics can be. But bumpaholics feel compelled to procreate for many of the same reasons that substance abusers turn to booze or drugs.

"Women who are obsessed with being pregnant are literally filling an emptiness inside of them, just as alcoholics and drug addicts use substances to fill a psychological void," says Beverly Hills psychiatrist Carole Lieberman, M.D. Every one of us at some point encounters this void, adds New York family therapist Bonnie Eaker Weil, Ph.D., author of "Financial Infidelity." "You want to have a purpose in this world. You want to feel less lonely."

It's not hard to understand why: People smile at you, throw you baby showers, buy you lots of gifts. And the rounder your belly gets, the more space you take up in the world, and the more people take notice of you. In many respects, you become impossible to ignore.

--------------

So my question is, is pregnancy addictive?
And if so, then do you believe that is why Nada Suleman aka -Rude nick name- Octomom, gave birth to so many children?
Full Story Here
http://health.msn.com/pregnancy/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100243083&page=1
No NO NO Mommy ofa beautiful baby boy -Congrats by the way- But Nada asked her doc to implant so many of them inside of her, it wasn't a accident or the correct procedure, I just thought I'd put that out in the open, She actually wanted all them implanted inside of her.



Answer
Think of it like this...
Have you seen the movie Baby Mama ?

That older woman who keeps having babies ?
She's like "Yes, I am pregnant aaaagain :D"
And the woman is like "What ? Your eggs are like from the 60's !"
Or something like that ? Rofl.

That's what I thought of when I read the article earlier today.

I have a theory why women like men that treat them like crap....?

Q. Tell me if you agree/disagree & why.

Women like men that ignore them and step all over them because that's how they think they deserve to be treated. They all want "high quality" men- whether that means handsome, successful, rich, etc. And they believe if a man is really "high quality" enough he wouldn't treat her very well. (makes sense?) Whereas if a man treats her TOO nice- that means that he ISN'T a very worthy man is trying to make up for it!

My experience: My first girlfriend (early 20s) I treated too nice. I waited patiently when she was over a half hour late to see mee, listened to all her problems, bought her expensive gifts, helped her when she was between apartments and needed a place to stay (she ended up leeching off me and staying for 3 months), etc. She dumped me by breaking all contact suddenly.

Second gf (mid 20s) I criticized her when she was late or made any faults. If she was late to see me, I simply left and turned off my phone. I didn't call her back right away when I was busy. I had her make her own plans for her birthday and only paid my own share. In general I was quick to tell her when she was wrong and how I wanted her to be. She in turn became obsessed with me and told me she loved me.

Note that both of these girls had fairly similar levels of physical attractiveness.

So, in the end would you like a guy that is a bit too nice or a bit too mean? Obviously the perfect happy median would be best but that's honestly hard to balance, so picking between these two the too mean is a clear winner right?


Answer
I think you're right, Frankie. Women see a reasonable amount of arrogance, haughtiness, and disdainfulness as indicating a man with status and power. In other words, they can afford to be assholes because other people fear them.

I mean, as far as I can tell, women are just as superficial and as ruthless about what they're interested in when it comes to the opposite sex. They just have psychological incentives not to be honest about it.

On the other hand all women are different and like different things. I think a lot of women are attracted to men who basically behave like their fathers. So if their father was an arrogant, demanding, sociopathic, upper-management asshole who drove a BMW and never expressed too much love for anybody..... yeah,

In my unpublished book "A WOMBAT guide to dating", I present the thesis that women will subject any man they see to a "hawtness at a glance" test. This test will typically fail 60% to 90% of all men based on basic appearance and body language alone. The test typically takes about 2-10 seconds to reach a conclusion. If at first glance you fail the hawtness test, the only way you will EVER gain a woman's interest after that point is by spending unreasonable amounts of time and attention on her. Even then she may still decide to dump you if someone more exciting to her becomes available. (She'll probably say something borderline retarded like "I felt an instant connection" or "I feel like I've been waiting my whole life" or "I'm sure he's my soulmate.")

If you pass the fitness test, of course you can still get shot down immediately afterward by not being "smooth" enough. So basically, if you haven't been to her house by the third date, it's time to move to better prospects, she'll already doesn't really consider you a real candidate, but few women will turn down attention when offered.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment