Saturday, May 17, 2014

BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR 17 YEAR OLD BROTHER?




hello :


My brother is turning 17 in a few weeks...heres a little info::

-his favorite band is rise against, he just went to their concert. he likes hard rock
-he is kind of a tech-nerd geek but is really cool, and actually popular im pretty sure at his nerdy school lol
-he has a really good phone that is practically the iPhone, so he doesnt need anything like that

I'VE BEEN A PRETTY TERRIBLE SISTER FOR 13 YEARS...I WANNA MAKE IT UP TO HIM TO SHOW HIM THAT I'M NOT THE LITTLE GIRL WHO FOLLOWED HIM AROUND WHEN I WAS 10 YELLING "BEARDO WEIRDO!" hahha...he has a beard xD
hes 4 years older than me,



GIFT NO MORE THAN $30!! please and thanky youuuu!



Answer
I'm not sure where you live or if there are "Things Remembered" stores at your mall but you can check them out online. They have a lot of great gift ideas that you can have engraved rather inexpensively. In particular, they have a key chain that has a thumb drive on it- you know, a storage device for computer files. If he's 17 and kinda techy, this would be perfect! Here's a link to it:
http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_9951_609919_-1_1?fcref=

Gift for 17-year old girl (under $25)?




mj365


I'm in a office Secret Santa program benefitting a local charity and I'm supposed to buy a gift for a 17-year old girl with a $25 spending cap. All I know about her is her shirt size. Suggestions would be appreciated!


Answer
she'll appreciate clothes, but it might be a little risky in terms of her taste..i'd stick with scarfs (they sell really soft ones at longs). Girls also like bath and body works or the body shop, and you could just pick up a gift already put together.
Books (princess diaries, prep, all american girl, georgia nicolson series..witty novels that attract teen girls)
a cd (if you know what she likes)
dvd (cute movies like the notebook)
ALSO go to gifts.com..it's amazing how many unique ideas they have..you can select "teen girls" and go from there. believe me, i looked at the gifts and It pleased me to see how accuratly they showed what we like!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment