Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gift Ideas?

Q. My Grandfather is turning 75, I have no idea what to get him. He like music, (Frank Sinatra, Neil Diamond) tennis, Court TV, basketball and Heineken. I don't know what to get him and I need something wonderful and cheap, my family isn't from Hollywood.


Answer
At 75, your grandfather deserves the most special gift on his birthday...a gift that would bing smile to his face and the one that he could never forget. A surprise birthday party would be the best gift you can give. You can hire a party planner to make the celebration extra special. Or if you just have enough budget, plan the party earlier with you friends and of course your family. Invite the whole family and the people close to him. Arrange every detail with the people concern to have a wonderful and memorable party your grandfather has ever have.

For little gift items try these sites:
http://www.gifts.com/
http://www.lazygift.com/
http://www.theydeserveit.com/

Happy birthday to your grandfather!

What would be an inexpensive but unique birthday gift for a relative-by-marriage who is turning 75?




debodun


My mother's brother's wife is having a "surprise" birthday party in a few weeks. She is very popular in the community and a large crowd is expected. When I received the invitation, it indicated that "a basket will be near the door" which I interpret to mean "a gift is expected." I hardly ever see my family members since my uncle passed away and don't want to spend much over $10, but don't want to seem like a cheapskate in front of everybody, either. I would also like it to be something unique. Everyone seems to give gift cards nowadays which, to me, seems like an "easy-way-out" kind of gift. Since I hardly know her, I don't know what she likes or even what stores she may frequent. Any suggestions? Thanks.


Answer
The most unique gift is to design Birthday Card with her pics by yourself.

If you had little time, you can try a cute card with some sayings by yourself... With the card maker tool, you can quickly transform your digital photos into a stunning card that make her heart happy! After you've designed the birthday card, print them free in full color at home.
Create the birthday card:
http://www.photo-collage-software.com/tutorial/christmas-printable-kids-cards.html#173

p.s. If you had much time, you can try a photo book that is made up of many cards. I think this is the birthday gift that is sure to be cherished for years to come.
Design birthday photo book:
http://photo-collage-scrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/01/make-valentine-photo-book.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment