Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Unique, attendant gifts -- personalized?




Nichole


I am looking to see if anyone has any cool, but unique gift ideas for attendants for our wedding. We do not want to do the beer mug, shot glass, stein, ect. it just seems over done -- any "NEW" ideas out there? Price Range is under $100 per person
There really is no "guy" vs. Girl side... I am having my brother as my "man of honor" and other male friends stand up on my side

I have checked the knot .. just want something outside the box of "normal"



Answer
for the guys, my fiance is getting them all a gift basket or package of stuff that is from their fave sports team, stuff like a baseball hat, a shirt, etc...with the logo on it, they don't all go for the same team, so he's accomidating! Its sort of the same thing for everyone, but yet still personalized to their taste...it may not work for you, but his friends are sports nuts, so it was ideal for us and it may be right up your attendants alley!

For my girls, I got them all monogramed beach towels and then jewelry for the wedding. I didn't want to do just jewelry cuz thats gotten so overdone, so the beach towels are something they can use for years to come and i thought it was different! I also saw some really cute spa robes that you could have personalized on ebay at the same ebay store I got the towels from, you could give that a shot!

Personalised couples gifts?




Smashy Sma


My girlfriend and i will have been together for a year soon and am looking for ideas what to buy for us as a remembrance item. Ideally i would like something that can be personalised to have our names and the date we met on it. Absolutely any ideas, weird and wonderful, are welcomed. Thanks for your help


Answer
If you want something that's personalized, go to www.personalizationmall.com. They have a lot of great gift ideas like personalized anniversary playing cards. I also think that love vouchers are a great idea. They have those, too. If you don't find anything there, try www.unique-birthday-gifts-online.com for some gift ideas based on her personality and hobbies. I hope this helped. Good luck! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment