Saturday, May 17, 2014

Some cool, cheap geek gifts?




Josh White


I have suddenly been intrigued by things like "Klein Bottles", "Gomboc", that thing in Iron Man 2 that always spins, stuff like that. just cool, sciency gifts that i could think about for a while. any suggestions?


Answer
Star wars Action Figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comp geeks help me get my man a gift?




sentfromhe


The guy I'm dating is having his 28th Bday this weekend. I want to get him some good little gifts. He is a computer tech and loves his sports cars (has 2). He is pretty much loaded and I am not, so I can't really impress him with an expensive gift. I plan to cook for him a great meal, put on a sexy dance and all that sweet stuff, but I wanted to get him a gadget gift. He is "on call" for work alot and carries his lap with him 24-7. He picks up wireless to log on if he is not home for his support job. I saw this keychain that detects hot spots, is this a good gift or lame? I am not a comp geek (to bad they rock) and thus need help on deciding if this is cool or not. Any other under 50$ gift ideas are welcome. Thanks so much! Geeks RULE!


Answer
Heh, I bet he already has a flash drive :-)

You could still buy him a 4 Gig flashdrive, go to www.portableapps.com and install the portable apps suite into the new pen drive... that would be a nice gift. Easy to install, do not worry. Just save the installation kit just in case...

I like how persuasive you can be :-) Sent From heaven :)
That is a nice gift actually, him lucky b..., guy... I would be happy only with the sexy dance...

The keychain would do :-)

Think of what he needs or try to persuade him into telling you what he would need... The best gifts are the ones you trully need.

Ask a friend of him to tell him that he bought X item for his laptop...what would he like to buy/get...maybe he tells his friend what would be a good gift :)

B.
http://tsalife.blogspot.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment