Saturday, May 17, 2014

What gifts do girls love?




Seth Aliya


I want to get my wife a gift. She really loves flowers. I was thinking of surprising her when she comes home by filling up a hot bath with rose petals? Idk...romantic or not? So I need girls opinions....Thanks.


Answer
well girls love flowers and gourmet gifts . You should probably buy her something in proflowers.com its a good website i buy stuff there for my wife and mom. In ebay.com you can find a $15 proflowers gift card for $11. What i do i buy one of those and save my self around 4-5 dollars then buy a gift at proflowers.com sometimes they have 20% offers so you should probably visit the website.below i send you an ebay link of a proflowers.com gift card

collage of pictures gift for love ones.?




Ian Victor


Did you guys create a collage of pictures as a gift to your loved ones? What was the reaction? Is there any blog that writes about collage of pictures? I am seeing blogs but all are collage software.


Answer
I usually give gifts to the people I love. and I want to make sure that they are happy about it. This valentine day, I made a collage of pictures of all the funny, and happy moments of my loved one and me together and created a heart shape for that. It took me a while to do it but the effort was well worth it as the dearest person to me loved it very much. I was also able to find out a resource for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment