Monday, May 12, 2014

Any ideas for gifts for my long distance boyfriend?




Anyssa Bar


I have been dating my current boyfriend for a year and a half now and he's a year older than me. He went to play baseball in Louisiana and I live in El Paso texas. We did the whole long distance thing great and it's done some good and bad to us. We're bothe getting ready to leave to college and ill be playing softball in oklahoma while he is coming to play back in Texas:) we're only five hours apart now but I really wanna continue to keep that spark between us. Any ideas to how and what I could do for him before he leaves and after he's gone?


Answer
Long distance really sucks :( especially on those bad days.
What I would suggest is maybe making something personal,drawing a picture,a cute letter etc.
What my long distance bf has done is buy us matching bracelets,were both into studs and those kinds of things but you could get identity bracelets with an inscription? It's a great thing to do and your boyfriend can have it for ever.
Good luck and keep me posted? :)

Long distance, online gift? urgent!!!?




Snwdg C


Since saturday is Valentines Day and me and my bf have a long distance relationship, and at the moment, i cant send him any gifts through the mail, so i would like to know what gifts I can give him online.
im already making him a video and im gonna play a song for him on my guitar, through the phone but i need to know what else i could do for him that would be sweet or cute, please help to give me ideas? thanks in advance =]
and yess im a girl lol



Answer
For an expensive gift:
and iPod

Cheaper:
giftcard
clothers
picture of you in a nice frame
poem by you or a poet
nice card

This is a great site:
http://shopping.yahoo.com/seasonals/valentines/valentines-day-gifts--784725137;_ylc=X3oDMTFqb2xqMmJ2BF9TAzc4NDcwNjg2MwRzZWMDZW1haWxfdmRheTJfMDkEc2xrA2hlcm9fc2hvcGJ1dHRvbg--

those are just some ideas!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment