Sunday, May 11, 2014

birthday gift????:)?

Q. what is a good gift for a boy turning 6.?

HE ENJOYS:FISHING


Answer
Take him fishing.

The other answers are good too. But seriously, take him fishing for his birthday. Take lots of photos. Make sure he catches a fish. Any pole or tackle box or race car you get him will be gone and forgotten in a year or two. Take him fishing and keep the memory alive for him. I remember my Dad taking me fishing when I was very young. One of my best memories. He died when I was 9. But I still remember him taking me fishing!

Birthday gift help?




nafis


I want to buy a gift for my friend's birthday.She is 19 and we have been friends for 7 years. What is your suggestion? Your help works a lot.Thanks


Answer
Hi nafis,

1. jewelry-bracelet (charms with her likes), earrings, necklace,
2. journal, books, personalized stationary,
3. music-cds,
4. movies-dvd,
5. personalized pen & pencil set,
6. clothing-scraves,
7. gift certificates-movies, brunches that you can share with her, comedy clubs, spa (facials, manicures, body wraps)-- almost anything you can think of here,
8. a surprise birthday with a few close friends,
9. candles, essence of oils (aromatherapy),
10. bath products,
11. home made jellies, oils, muffins, breads, a dinner even for another day ( I have friends who still can't make bread),
12. a basket filled (like strainer with spagetti sauce, pasta, tongs), cheeses, crackers, fruit, cookies & candies.
Have a good night. :0)
Additional Details: Besides you probably already know her likes & dislikes, colors, fashon etc. I am sure she'll appreciate your thoughtfulness.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment