Sunday, January 5, 2014

How should I word a gift list card for a wedding?

gifts for her list
 on How to plan Christmas gifts list for her - Fort Worth Gardening ...
gifts for her list image



TRR


I am sending out a gift list number for Argos with me wedding invitations, but am unsure about how to word it! Any ideas?


Answer
Good new! You don' have to worry about it! Don't put the registry list in the invitations! It is rude and greedy, and not done.
But really, if you do, word it like this: hey guests, I'm greedy and manner less, so I'm putting this registry list in the invitations, so that you know it is mandatory that you choose a gift from here. I was very careful to put only very expensive things on it, it took me a lot of time, so don't even think of cheaping out and getting something cheaper. And don't try that old gift card trick with me, it had better be the same amount as the gifts I picked, I know that is a way to cheap out! Send a $50 gift card when I clearly want gifts that start at $150, and then tell me it is for those items that did not get picked for the wedding, I know about that dodge! . I picked out 150 gifts for 150 guests, now go get it, and make darn good sure you get a gift receipt, because I am going to make one trip to the store to take the things back that you all messed up on!.

What to include on wedding gift list?




B2B


Any suggestions of what practical gifts to include on a wedding gift list?

so far i have - cutlery, knife block, dinner set.



Answer
Dishes, linens (all types) iron, ironing board, cookware, utensils. When you create a registry, you choose from a list which covers everything. It's a good idea to create a registry with more than one store. It's in poor taste to ask for money or gift cards; putting a gift list with the invitations is a no-no. There should be a separate insert inside the invite stating where you are registered.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment