Friday, January 10, 2014

What do I get for my new mother in law for Christmas?

gift for women that have everything
 on Getting The Perfect Something for the Man Who Has Everything
gift for women that have everything image



IndianSmr


My new husband has just handed over the responsiblity to me of getting a gift for his mom, 6 days before christmas! Eye yi yi! Does anyone have any gift ideas for a in her late 60's women who has everything and I don't know too much about. Any generic cool gift I may not have though of, any suggestions appreciated!
Merry Christmas!



Answer
you should ask your new husband, if he is giving you the responsiblity of getting the gift, he could at least give you some ideas. if he isn't willing to help, get a gift basket of things she likes. or some tickets to a play or something. it kinda depends on what she likes. some people like sports, or music, or knitting, cars, it's hard to give you ideas when i don't know what she likes. maybe a day at a spa. does she like coffee, you could get her some fancy coffee and some cups and such to go with it. give her a night out on the town or bring her to dinner one evening.

Why do women always want to buy gifts for their soldier?




jeeper_pee


Im not knocking gift buying.

But why do women, always want to buy gifts for everything?

We see the question in here all the time.

What to buy someone graduating Basic/Boot.
What to buy someone graduating AIT.
What to buy someone deploying.
What to buy someone coming back from deployment.

Is it, because, you find yourself in a situation where you have no control over whats happening, and it lets you assume some sort of control and makes you fell involved ?

I look at it from the male perspective, and I can't see buying someone a gift for those occassions, beside flowers when she came home.

Im just trying to get some insight into the female mind.

Help me out here, please.



Answer
Ever heard the expression "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'?
Is it the gifts that bother you or the feeling that you have to reciprocate? I know for myself I enjoy showing my appreciation for my man with a gift now and then whether it's a thing or an action. Sometimes it's a six pack of his favorite beer if it sounds like he's had a rough day and needs to unwind. We do it because it makes us feel good to show we think about you and love you. And a gift should always be given with no strings attached otherwise it's not a gift it's a bribe.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment