Friday, January 10, 2014

I have about $150 to spend on retirement gift for an over 70 y/o co-worker. Any ideas other than the norm?

gift ideas for women 70 years old
 on ... , Brown Leather Bracelet for Women, Equestrian Style on Etsy, $36.00
gift ideas for women 70 years old image



Tam B


I am looking for something out of the norm. and something that will work for an over 70 year old man or woman. Something special that commemorates their time at the company, yet something that noone has thought of. Can anyone help?


Answer
Make it personal. Get a big basket and fill it with things a retiree can use. Buy a nice afghan, some really good hot cocoa drink mix, a crossword puzzle, a bookstore gift certificate, you get the idea. If you know something about this person to make it more personal that's even better. Like seeds and a garden tool set for a gardener, etc.

If you don't like this idea how about a piece of jewelery that says best wishes from all of us?

I need ideas on a song to play&siing for my Grandmother's 70th birthday?




Monetary M


Well, my grandmother is an amazing woman.
Strong, helpful, kind, understanding and a great rolemodel.
She's lived with us since I was born, so almost 15 years and she's been more than just a grandmother to me. It's almost as if she was my own mother.
Well, I figured it would be a nice thing to sing and play something on my guitar for her on her birthday, but I have no idea what song to choose.
Any suggestions?



Answer
Harvest Moon by Neil Young: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVi0UvFu8Yo

And if you want to melt her heart with a wonderful gift to accompany the song:
http://www.portrait-art-painting.com

Make it a gift from all the family from an old photo perhaps of her and your Grandfather!

I hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment