Sunday, January 5, 2014

What is a good gift for my letter carriers and UPS delivery person?

gifts for her at xmas
 on Christmas gift guide: beauty for her - Telegraph
gifts for her at xmas image
Q. At my business we have two regular letter carriers that rotate. I have my packages delivered by the same two people as well. I would like to get them a littel gift for xmas and don't know what to get them. I want to give them something to say thanks. What is appropriate


Answer
Stuff like candy or baked goods are best. I was a FedEx driver and while money is nice, it put me in an awkward position because it could be seen as a bribe as far as company policy goes. Besides with all that work your driver does a nice sugar rush can help him through the day.

What family tradition do you look forward to most around the holidays?




momathomew


One that we do is have our boys open up one gift on Xmas Eve which is always an ornament that represents something they each loved during that year. They are 3 and 5 now. They love putting up the ornaments from previous years and remembering what they used to enjoy. When they are old enough to have their own tree, we'll give them all their ornaments.


Answer
My family makes their own Christmas games every year. We each chip in a cheap unmarked present that can be a gag gift. And the gifts are picked in order according to the order of winners.

Last year was fun. We played/made Christmas Jeopardy.
But my prize gift stunk- I (unknowingly) picked sushi Band-Aids, lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment