Saturday, January 11, 2014

Birthday gift, what unique thing would be cool for a guy?

gift for her $50
 on ... under $ 100 photos etsy gift guide 20 gifts for her under $ 50 photos
gift for her $50 image



DEE CON JE


We have a little Saloon in town and the owner, who is the coolest guy is gonna be 60, I need suggestions on a gift under $50.!
Something that can be delivered hopefully
and I like unique, not "run of the mill tossed in a pile of never used or wanted gifts" things.
thanks!



Answer
One of the most useful gifts I get is a gift card for the Warehouse. It is one of those shopping barns, that will enable him to select something he will find useful.

What gift should i give my boyfriend for an anniversary gift?




Liz


all i know is that he is giving me a gift worth $50 help me i need to know what to get him!!!


Answer
If he is into sports, a jersey or sweatshirt of his favorite team, or some nice cologne, a handmade card with a picture of the two of you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment