Thursday, January 9, 2014

How can I return a designer gift with no receipt or tags?

gifts for her designer
 on Designer Gift Pen for Her: Pink Gift Boxed Ballpoint Pen
gifts for her designer image



G


Hi, so I received a designer wallet for my birthday and the retail price is approximately 300-400 dollars. I'm quite happy with the four dollar wallet I have now and would rather spend the money on necessities. Where should I sell the wallet? Can I possibly return it to a department store without any tags or receipts? It comes in a box and with an authentication card.


Answer
I'm a vendor, and if someone came to me to return an item without a receipt (I don't give out receipts, but I KNOW my products) would I accept them? Of course not! How do I know you bought them from me, or could it be stolen from me without a proper receipt when, what, how, why.

I'm not a pawn shop!

What would you like to receive as a bridesmaids gift?




ItalianBri


I am currently putting together ideas for attendant gifts for my May 23rd wedding. I have 7 attendants- all are fairly young between 16-21 as they are the siblings and cousins of my fiance and myself. I am trying to figure out attendant gifts that are something a bit more special than an engraved keychain or matchy matchy costume jewelry for the day.I'm trying to keep cost around $40 a person. What would you like to receive as a gift? What are you planning on giving?
Thanks!



Answer
I am thinking of seeing if I cant get them a designer purse, that matches there style. As woman we LOVE purses, your attendants are at the age that style does matter, what about a gift certificate to get their hair done?
A tanning gift certificate?
A designer wallet, purse.
What do they like? Are they into make up? What about getting them a make up bag with some Mac cosmetics?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment