Thursday, January 9, 2014

Whats a good gift idea for my girlfriend?

gift ideas for her 40th
 on Birthday Gift Ideas: Cute Gift Ideas Boyfriend
gift ideas for her 40th image






me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 5 months, and i want to get her something special for our 5 month anniversary. im 14 and shes 15, so not anything TOO ridiculous, i just need some nice gift ideas.


Answer
well girls always love jewelry.it dosnt have to be expensive.for example i have lord and taylors near me and they have expensive jewelry but at the same time they reduce alot of it in this section.they always have juicy earrings on sale are like 30 to 40 dollars.

What would be an appropriate gift for me to give to friends from Iran?




mousey


one is in his 40's, the other in her 60's. They are from Iran living in America. What would be good gift ideas? Thanks!


Answer
iranian men and women love perfumes!!!!
for men: for women:
-book -a nice dress
-watch -sunglasses!!!!!
-wallet -neckless(they love it!!!!)
-shirt - purse
but I think perfume will work (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment