Wednesday, January 8, 2014

How can I send a gift to my friend in canada when I am in usa?

gift for her online
 on ... Gifts & Premiums Product for sale online - china-gifts-supplier.com
gift for her online image



Renu S


My friend is in canada and I want to send a bday gift online or through visa gift card. I am not sure what works better. Please suggest. Thanks


Answer
If you order through Sears, they'll deliver it to the nearest Catalogue Sales Office.

How do i order stuff online but have it sent to someone else's address?

Q. I want to buy a gift online for someone, but I don't want it sent to my address. I want it to be sent to their address. Is this possible?


Answer
Yes it is, I've tried it for my mom. I bought her a hand-made painting from her photo and I just gave these guys her address and had them put a birthday card inside the package. Here's the link: www.paintedsouvenirs.com ..Good luck on finding the right gift!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment