Friday, January 10, 2014

What are some good gift ideas for a friend?

gifts for her 18
 on Gift Ideas for an 18 Month Old Girl
gifts for her 18 image



HunterXceb


My friend is leaving june 25th for the United States Military Academy Westpoint. He won't take any clothes and I want to get him a gift (he is 18) for his birthday in August and also a going away gift. Any ideas?


Answer
Get him a watch or like a pin for your clothes or something

What type of Gift is Appropriate for my Cousin's Graduation?




KittenKiss


My Cousin is Graduating from High School Next week and I need an appropriate gift. He is 18, young and I do not want to give him any appliances for college. SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!


Answer
most people want money. but i say get him a good book. something either thought provoking or fun or both. like Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and Oh the Place You'll Go by Dr. Seuss




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment